Youth & Family Services
We seek to promote the social and emotional health of our youth, families, and community by creating opportunities to engage, educate and empower all citizens of Norwich.
****UPDATES IN RESPONSE TO COVID 19*******
- Our offices are currently closed; however, our staff is working to develop videos and resources to share with youth and families which will be posted on our website and shared on social media.
- Check out the Virtual Egg Hunt on Facebook and eggs to download and color.
- CT Parent Advocacy Center also has several up to date resources
- Visit our YouTube Channel for links to videos for parents and kids on managing stress during COVID 19 and also to see our videos for Tiana’s story time.
- Erin Haggan, LCSW is set up to do telehealth therapy sessions through doxy.me with Norwich residents 21 and under. This will allow for face to face sessions over the web. If families don’t have access to this platform, phone sessions can be scheduled. To schedule, please email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Christine Goracy is available to provide case management services over the phone or face to face through doxy.me for Norwich residents 21 and under. To connect with her, please email her at email@example.com
- Check out our first Tik Tok video on how to keep busy while staying home..@norwichyouthfamily
- Like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram
We provide programs in the following areas:
- Positive Youth Development and Leadership Opportunities
- Juvenile Justice Diversion
- Family Involvement
- Mental Health Services
- Community Outreach